A Song for the Gamblers

A Song for the Gamblers

The screaming and crying, hysterically laughing and sirens express all the times I tried

Internally trying to fight all my demons, it seems that I've lost again this time

When will the cards show, the different side to you I know

I'm starting to realize that maybe its time to 

Fold

All the pages you skipped over

Start a new story

I'm through and I'm older


Be Bold

The cowardice you showed 

Proved that you're guilty

It's time to stop cheating

You Showed

Your troubled past and how you felt

But if life's a game, you can't blame it on the hand you were dealt

Now Fold

You need to stop you hurting before you gamble your life away

Just Fold

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Beginning of My Book (very, very rough and needs a lot of work)

Query Experiment