Barnabus Moreau

The letter from my book: 

“Aleksei, old friend,


I am writing you, once again, to warn you. You seemed to have not responded to my previous letters, or taken heed to their warnings. I have tried telling you time and time again. This is not something, in which you want to mess with. Your girl cannot stay here. Harm will come upon her, if you do not act further. She does not belong. If you trust me in any way, then you must believe me when I say that she has to go back. Time is not something that you want to mess with. Furthermore, I do wish you the best and the most happiness forthcoming. Please do not make a mistake that you will regret. Any longer, and I fear that she will parish from this time.


            All the love,


            Barnabus Moreau”

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Beginning of My Book (very, very rough and needs a lot of work)